Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finding a Happy Place

When life is just too much to handle and I can't make it to the temple to relax and let go, I like to get my hands dirty and paint. This is my happy place. This is the lastest project that I have completed.

What a witch!!!
I have a few more projects to go.



























These are just a few of the things I have to finish. I still have valentines day from earlier this year to finish. By the time I buy my next house I will have more than enough decorations to make it a home for every season.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love all of your projects. And I'm loving the new blog. I miss you and your sister Tami and I'm glad that technology gives me the opportunity to see what you both have been up to. I will invite you to mine and you can see how crazy life has been.

Keep the posts a comin'!
Christine Chumbley-Cahan