Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Work Christmas Party

This year we went to soldier hollow for a few hours of tubing. What a wonderful experience. I had so much fun. It was a pleasant evening and not too cold. The tube tow rope is a fantastic invention. The one thing I don't like about tubing is the walking back up the hill and being so tired that it is almost not worth the ride down again. The tow ride up the hill was an enjoyable one with a quick little hill at the top to make sure you get out of the way before the next person pops over. My friend Kalli and I made a train for our first run down and it was so slick that night that they told you to dig your heels into the snow to start slowing yourself down so you would not run into the fence at the bottom. When the time came to dig my heels I did and Kalli was blanketed in a soft white powder. Since Jake works with us the kids were able to go and they didn't even wait for supervision. Once they saw how the whole thing worked they were off!!!! Kalli and I made a train with Riley once and then Kaley and I made a train. We had so much fun I can't wait to go again.

No comments: