Saturday, February 12, 2011

"No Spell Check" Project

I was able to spend quite a bit of time in Seattle with my family over the holidays and loved every minute of it. Of course being the cool, single aunt I wanted to give all my niece's and nephews the best gifts and spoil them but, me like too many others are just making ends meet. Then the thought came to me of something I could give all of them that would not cost me a thing. I wanted to write each of them a letter with my love and testimony of the Gospel and my Savior. Well being in the business I am in I never got the time and we are not talking about writing the same letter to all 14 of them so it never happened.

I have now made it a goal for this year. I got off to a slow start but now that the first few have gone out and I have started to hear about the excitement and surprise, I think I may expand my list and include everyone I know. Technology has made it so the only thing we really receive in the mail anymore are bills and advertisements. The fun of going to the mail box and finding a personal letter from someone other than Ed McMahon just doesn't happen. So please be surprised if you go to the mail box one day and discover a letter from me to you. Know that I love you, think of you and pray for you!! Oh, and please look past all the spelling mistakes :)

1 comment:

echristie said...

thats very sweet Mindy! i hope i'm lucky enough to get one :)