Monday, March 28, 2011

Accountability

The time has come for me to be accountable to the many (5) followers of this blog. I am going to be working on my health and will be posting my results on here every two weeks. I will be including those unflattering, eye opening pictures t0 go along with it so that myself and others can see the progress. Just the thought of putting up pictures of my entire body is embarrassing and that means anyone who just happens to google across my blog can see ME and what I really look like and that is the thought that is helping me stay motivated. As my cute little niece says I am going to be "straight" for Lake Powell this year!!!

2 comments:

Hineman Family said...

I'm with you all the way. I will be checking in all the time to see how it's going. Good luck with the straightness. We have 4 1/2 months, we can do it!!!!!

fotohok said...

Bravo! and luck and goodness